This is the only Keto bread recipe you’ll ever need. Here’s how to make soft, fluffy homemade low carb bread with almond flour.
Best Keto Bread
PREP TIME: 0 HOURS 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 10 MINS
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. cream of tartar
- 1/4 c. (1/2 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 c. finely ground almond flour
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375° and line an 8″-x-4″ loaf pan with parchment paper. Separate egg whites and egg yolks.
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Using a hand mixer, whip until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer, beat yolks with melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Fold in 1/3 of the whipped egg whites until fully incorporated, then fold in the rest.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and smooth top. Bake for 30 minutes, or until top is slightly golden and toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool 30 minutes before slicing.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!