These easy Keto Taco Cups are made with low carb fat head dough, seasoned taco meat and cheddar cheese! Each cup is less than 2 net carbs and loaded with taco flavor!
- yield: 12
- prep time: 10 MINUTES
- total time: 10 MINUTES
- For the crust:
- 2 cups shredded mozzarealla cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- For the filling and topping:
- 1 pound cooked seasoned taco meat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- For the Rolls:
- In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine the shredded mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between until completely melted. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal.
- Mix the dough well until you have a soft ball
- Between two silicone baking mats or parchment paper roll the dough into a rectangle roughly 12×9.
- Using a biscuit cutter or the top of a mason jar cup 12 circles and press them lightly into a silicone or greased muffin tin.
- Spoon the cooked taco meat into each cup and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- *Bake 15-18 minutes (see note below)
- Silicone muffin pan cooking time is 15-18 minutes
- Metal muffin pans cook faster and the cooking time is 12-15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 173TOTAL FAT: 7.6gCARBOHYDRATES: 2.8gFIBER: 0.9gPROTEIN: 17.9g
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !