This Keto Chocolate Mug Cake will totally satisfy your sweet tooth and is ready in 2 minutes!
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Total Time: 2 mins
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoons almond flour
- 3 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 egg
- Add butter and coconut oil to a microwave-safe mug.
- Heat on high for 20-30 seconds until almost melted. Stir until there are no solid lumps.
- Add dry ingredients and egg and whisk until everything is well incorporated. It’s ok if the batter looks slightly grainy.
- Return mug to microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!