This is a recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp that is grain-free, low carb, keto-friendly and does not use added sugar. I include a quick recipe for the Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, an essential part of Bang Bang Sauce.
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready in: 20 mins
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 344kcal
Grain-free Breaded Shrimp
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Moon Cheese, Pepperjack
- 1/4 tsp Natural Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large Eggs, beaten
- Oil for Frying
No-sugar Added Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Easy Keto Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 tsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives , optional for garnish
- Add baking powder, coconut flour, Moon Cheese, salt, and black pepper to a food processor
- Blend until the Moon Cheese becomes more like a flour/meal (there will be a few larger bits and that’s ok. Transfer to a shallow bowl so that you can bread the shrimp
- Dip each shrimp into the beaten egg then coat it with the breading mixture. Place the coated shrimp on a plate until all are coated
- Heat your oil to 350 degrees in a frying pan
- Fry the shrimp for approximately 1 minute per side then transfer to a paper towel-lined plate for draining
- Add ingredients for the No Sugar Added Bang Bang Sauce to a bowl. Mix with a fork.
- Place the breaded shrimp on a serving dish and top with the Bang Bang Sauce drizzle as well as the fresh chives.
Did you find post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest !